This post is coming at you guys super late in the day! When its summertime my family spends all of our days (after work) outside enjoying the summer sun. Beckham NEVER wants to come inside, he loves being able to be outside and play. The winters in Ohio are terribly cold and long so when we have the chance to get outside and enjoy the fresh air we don’t miss the opportunity. Which means I am never inside with my computer getting to write up my posts. I work better late at night anyway, always have been like that. I used to stay up until 3 in the morning writing my papers for college because the quietness of nighttime really helps me focus. So my point of this is… sometimes these posts may come pretty late but don’t worry i’m still here writing!!
Today’s post is all about my favorite everyday beauty products under $5. These are 6 items I never leave my house without. I refer to them as my every day staples. All of the items are listed out below with links to shop the items.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Pads, click here to shop this product. I have talked about these makeup remover pads in other blog posts because these things are amazing!!! They can remove a full days worth of makeup in a just a few seconds. They never irritate my face, my skin never feels oily or dry from them either. They are honestly one of my favorite products. I’ve tried other makeup removers in the past but nothing compares to these. My mom and sister are just as obsessed with them!
- Mini Hair Brush, click here to shop the Conair style or here to shop the Wetbrush style, both listed under $5. If your hair is anything like mine it gets tangled up within a few minutes after brushing it. Long hair can sometimes be a curse, no matter what the weather is like my hair is doing something crazy. That is why I always carry a mini hairbrush in my bag. It only takes a few minutes to rebrush my hair during the work day or in the car and once I do I feel a lot better about my appearance. These brushes are great for every day use.
- TRESemme Mini Hair Spray, click here to shop the link. I love this hairspray, I think it is the perfect hair spray to carry around in your bag. I’ve been using this spray for years and it holds my curls so well. It is definitely lightweight and doesn’t way my hair down like other sprays I’ve used in the past. I do use love the Big Sexy Hair hairspray when I need a lot of hold for a big event or party, however for my everyday wear I always use this mini hairspray.
- ChapStick, click here to shop the link. Please tell my I am not the only one who is obsessed with the generic old ChapStick that you can find at basically any store. I swear by this stuff and I love the strawberry flavor. I have tried probably every chapstick out there and I always go right back to this one. I put this stuff on all the time and my lips seriously feel great. I usually have a few of these babies in my purse, obsessed!
- Nail File, click here to shop the link. Lately I have been trying to stop biting my nails, it has been my worst habit ever since I was little. Now that my nails are growing out I always make sure I have a nail file in my purse. It is awful to break a a nail and not have a file around (a new and not so great experience for me!). The one I have listed above is older from Bath & Body Works, however when I searched their website to link it above nothing came up so instead I linked a file from Target. Thank goodness for Target, am I right?!
- Hand Cream from Bath & Body Works, click here to shop the link. My sister and I both have a sick obsession with Bath & Body Works, everything there is so great! My hall closet is literally filled with everything from this store, candles, lotions, body washes, you name it it’s probably in there. I use their lotion every night when I get out of the shower and I use this hand cream all day every day at work. Every single time I wash my hands I go and put this hand cream on. This stuff is like butter, it is so soft and creamy and smells like heaven. Seriously, the mini hand creams are only $4 and you can usually get them on sale. I stock up overtime I go because I never want to run not, this stuff is that good!!