To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Black Ribbed Sweater: Nordstrom Such a cute ribbed sweater for fall. The fit is adorable whether tucked in front or not. Comes in a pretty blue color too. Love the fit, wearing size XS, fits TTS. On sale during Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for $25.90, originally $39.
Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom I can not even explain how in love I am with these skinny jeans. The fit is PERFECTION!! It is so hard to find a pair of skinny jeans that I don’t have to roll at the bottom because I am short. These are the perfect length, wearing size 26 for reference! BEST PART – ON SALE FOR ONLY $42.90!!
Jeweled Flat Sandals: Jessica Simpson, unfortunately these are no longer available but I did find a similar pair here for $40!
Bangle Bracelets: Alex & Ani I wear these bracelets almost every day, I own multiple different ones and each one has a special meaning to me so I like to switch them up daily.
Pearl Stud Earrings: Shein Just your simple every day pearl stud earrings. They are on sale right now for only $2 (whatttt!?) and come in a large pack with many different size pearls.
Where I find the cutest jewelry at the lowest prices.
So today I really wanted to talk to you ladies about jewelry! I absolutely love love love a good piece of jewelry, especially earrings!! The right piece can really make a difference in your outfit. As much as I love jewelry, I hate spending a lot of money on it. I’m always on the hunt for the best deals, whether it be clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup… I like to find the best stuff at the lowest price. I‘m not going to lie before owning a house and having a baby I would spend money like it was my job, didn’t care about prices if it was cute it was going to be mine. Now that I’m a grown up (ughhh) with responsibilities I’ve gotten a lot better about finding deals. I want my money to stretch as far as possible. Don’t we all? That is why I am going to be sharing my favorite stores to find the best jewelry for cheap. All of the pieces below are less than $10, most are less than $5! They are all great quality too, I have already purchased about half of these pieces, I couldn’t resist! I’ll link all jewelry below the pictures with pricing. Let me know in the comments which places you love to shop for jewelry too.
My new favorite place to shop for jewelry is Shein.com! They have the CUTEST pieces and they are all SUPER cheap! I swear, everything on their website is so awesome. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you are missing out! The quality is fantastic too. I’m actually wearing the earrings in pic #4 below, obsessed with them!
- Red Tassel Drop Earrings $3.00
- Gold Round Pendant Layered Necklace Set $3.00
- Crystal Detail Tassel Earrings $3.00
- Pink Mini Tassel Drop Earrings $3.00
- Gold Plated Embellished Ring Set $3.00
- Sequin Detail Double Layer Chain Anklet $4.00
- Two Tone Round Drop Earrings $2.00
- Sequin & Beads Design Layered Chain Necklace $3.00
- Striped Pom Pom Drop Earrings $3.00
Another one of my go to places for jewelry is Forever 21. They have a huge selection of jewelry online and in stores. The peices are so much fun. Prices are cheap and quality is good.
- Red Tassel Duster Earrings $4.90
- Wooden Bangle Bracelet Set $6.90
- Scalloped Hoop Earrings $3.90
- Faux Druzy & Gem Stud Earring Set $5.90
- Gold Geo Cutout Cuff Bracelet $4.90
- Floral Faux Gem Drop Earrings $8.90
Last but not least is Target. Everyone’s favorite store!! Every time I go to Target I check out their jewelry. They have such cute pieces and they are always right in style with the current trends. The prices are good, a little more expensive than the other two places but the quality is awesome.
- Red Double Open Disc with Fanned Tassel Earrings $9.99
- Mixed Beads, Sequins, Star and Tassel Charm Bracelet Set 6ct $9.99
- Blue Beaded Seed Bead Hoop Earrings $7.99
- Women’s Double Chevron Short Pendant Necklace $ 9.99
- Gold Matte Petal Climber Earrings $7.99
- Pink Stud Earrings $7.99