Where I find the cutest jewelry at the lowest prices.
So today I really wanted to talk to you ladies about jewelry! I absolutely love love love a good piece of jewelry, especially earrings!! The right piece can really make a difference in your outfit. As much as I love jewelry, I hate spending a lot of money on it. I’m always on the hunt for the best deals, whether it be clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup… I like to find the best stuff at the lowest price. I‘m not going to lie before owning a house and having a baby I would spend money like it was my job, didn’t care about prices if it was cute it was going to be mine. Now that I’m a grown up (ughhh) with responsibilities I’ve gotten a lot better about finding deals. I want my money to stretch as far as possible. Don’t we all? That is why I am going to be sharing my favorite stores to find the best jewelry for cheap. All of the pieces below are less than $10, most are less than $5! They are all great quality too, I have already purchased about half of these pieces, I couldn’t resist! I’ll link all jewelry below the pictures with pricing. Let me know in the comments which places you love to shop for jewelry too.
My new favorite place to shop for jewelry is Shein.com! They have the CUTEST pieces and they are all SUPER cheap! I swear, everything on their website is so awesome. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you are missing out! The quality is fantastic too. I’m actually wearing the earrings in pic #4 below, obsessed with them!
- Red Tassel Drop Earrings $3.00
- Gold Round Pendant Layered Necklace Set $3.00
- Crystal Detail Tassel Earrings $3.00
- Pink Mini Tassel Drop Earrings $3.00
- Gold Plated Embellished Ring Set $3.00
- Sequin Detail Double Layer Chain Anklet $4.00
- Two Tone Round Drop Earrings $2.00
- Sequin & Beads Design Layered Chain Necklace $3.00
- Striped Pom Pom Drop Earrings $3.00
Another one of my go to places for jewelry is Forever 21. They have a huge selection of jewelry online and in stores. The peices are so much fun. Prices are cheap and quality is good.
- Red Tassel Duster Earrings $4.90
- Wooden Bangle Bracelet Set $6.90
- Scalloped Hoop Earrings $3.90
- Faux Druzy & Gem Stud Earring Set $5.90
- Gold Geo Cutout Cuff Bracelet $4.90
- Floral Faux Gem Drop Earrings $8.90
Last but not least is Target. Everyone’s favorite store!! Every time I go to Target I check out their jewelry. They have such cute pieces and they are always right in style with the current trends. The prices are good, a little more expensive than the other two places but the quality is awesome.
- Red Double Open Disc with Fanned Tassel Earrings $9.99
- Mixed Beads, Sequins, Star and Tassel Charm Bracelet Set 6ct $9.99
- Blue Beaded Seed Bead Hoop Earrings $7.99
- Women’s Double Chevron Short Pendant Necklace $ 9.99
- Gold Matte Petal Climber Earrings $7.99
- Pink Stud Earrings $7.99
To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Red Polka Dot Ruffle Trim Tank: Shein I love this tank, it reminds me of minnie mouse! I just want to put on some mouse ears and fly to disney! The ruffles sleeves are adorable and the fit is great. Wearing size small, fits TTS. Currently on sale for $7!
Distressed Denim Shorts: Express Currently on sale for 50% off! Love the style of these shorts, distressed with a fringe bottom. Easily paired with anything. They are my go to shorts this summer!
Jeweled Flat Sandals: Jessica Simpson, unfortunately these are no longer available but I did find a similar pair here for $40!
Pearl Stud Earrings: Shein Just your simple every day pearl stud earrings. They are on sale right now for only $2 (whatttt!?) and come in a large pack with many different size pearls.
Best one piece swim suits from Target for summer 2018!
Happy Sunday friends! We just got back today from a fun weekend camping in Traverse City, Michigan. It was our first time traveling there and we had so much fun!! Traverse City is absolutely gorgeous, I really wish we would have had more time to stay and explore the downtown area. We were only down there for a few hours before it started raining on us. Oh well, we made the best of it and we have already been talking about when we can go back! If you’ve ever been please leave a comment below with any recommendations you may have! We would love to know the best places to visit next time we are up there.
Since the weather was crappy when we woke up this morning we decided to head home earlier than anticipated. I was happy we did because when we got home the sun was shining and the weather was fantastic. Perfect for laying out and getting tan! I wore this adorable new red one-piece swimsuit today from Target. It is so so cute, the sides have straps that crisscross down and the back is open. I am totally digging the one piece swimsuit look. So happy that they are making one-piece suits so much cuter than they used to be! So for today’s post I thought it would be fun to share 5 of my favorite one piece swim suits from Target with you ladies. Below I have added pictures and links for you to shop, including the adorable red suit I wore in the picture above!!
1. Red Strappy Side One Piece, shop here. This is the suit I am wearing in the picture above. I love the design of this suit, the straps down the side are so cute! The fit is great and flattering. The top is cut pretty low though so be cautious of that.
2. Palm Print Strappy One Piece, shop here. Palm print is so in right now and I am obsessing over it. It just reminds me of being on vacation at the beach. This strappy little suit will be perfect to wear to all of the fun beach and pool days you have planned this summer!
3. Pink Striped Halter Wrap One Piece, shop here. I loveeee this one piece suit that looks like two pieces put together. The striped top is adorable and the light pink color just screams summer!
4. Striped Tie Front Cut Out One Piece, shop here. Okay, seriously how cute is this swim suit for the 4th of July! I love the red, white and blue together on this suit, its adorable! Cut out suits are all the rage right now and this one gives me all the heart eyes!
5. Red Scallop Cheeky One Piece, shop here. Omg this suit is so stinking adorable!! The scallops at the top are the cutest. This suit is simple but would be perfect for any summer event you have planned.
Hope you ladies love these suits just as much as I do! All are listed under $50 and would be perfect for this summer!! Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Best dresses and romper for 4th of July, all under $50!
Hello friends, happy Sunday!!
If you are anything like me then you would know how hard it is to find the perfect outfit for any event in your life. I always have a hard time finding the right dress for any occasion. I am the type of person who will wait until the last minute to find the right outfit for a big event, party, holiday, you name it! So this year I decided to start searching early for my Fourth of July dress. I LOVE the 4th of July, there are always so many parties going on and tons of delicious food to eat (my favorite part!). Every year at my house we have a big cookout for all of our friends and family, so of course I want to need to look cute. which means finding the perfect outfit to wear outside all day in the heat. While I was searching I came across so many gorgeous dresses and rompers all less than $50, so I thought I would share these red, white and blue beauties with all of you. Hopefully this can save you some time trying to find the perfect outfit for one of the best days of summer. Click the highlighted links below to shop the style.
Three gorgeous short dress options for those hot July days!
- Topshop Button Down Rib Minidress, shop link here. (Nordstrom, $30.00)
- Suspended-Neck Striped Swing Dress for Women, shop link here. (Old Navy, $24)
Calabash Rust Red Print Midi Dress, shop link here. (Lulus, $49.00)
Three gorgeous maxi dresses!
- Love Stitch Gauze Maxi Dress in Blue, shop link here. (Nordstrom Rack, $29.97)
- Love Stitch Gauze Maxi Dress in Red, shop link here. (Nordstrom Rack, $29.97)
- Field Day Navy Blue Print Maxi Dress, shop link here. (Lulus, $49.00)
Three stunning rompers to wear to those casual family cookouts.
- Solid Surplice Romper, shop link here. (Express, $49.90)
- Shay Romper Cover-Up, shop link here. (Nordstrom, $49.50)
- Shoreside Tie Strap Romper, shop link here. (Nordstrom, $49.95)
To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Round Handle Straw Tote: Target This is the perfect summer tote for all your summer activities! I was browsing Target like I do every weekend and fell in love with this gorgeous straw tote. The handles are adorable and wrapped in pretty red and orange string. For less than $35 you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
Distressed White Denim: Express Distressed white denim is the perfect staple for summer. Obsessed with this pair from Express, currently listed at $88.
Nude flats: I found these simple nude flats from Nordstrom Rack a few months ago, unfortunately they have sold out but I have found a two similar styles here and here. These are my go to flats all year long, they match everything in my closet.