To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Black T-shirt: Old Navy This is just your simple everyday black tee. I love a good basic black shirt and for only $12 its perfect for any season.
Grey Fleece Joggers: Nordstrom LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is actually my first pair of joggers, why have I waited so long to buy a pair? These fleece joggers are so soft and comfy. They are on sale for less than $30 right now during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Wearing size small.
Bangle Bracelets: Alex & Ani I wear these bracelets almost every day, I own multiple different ones and each one has a special meaning to me so I like to switch them up daily.
Pearl Stud Earrings: Shein Just your simple every day pearl stud earrings. They are on sale right now for only $2 (whatttt!?) and come in a large pack with many different size pearls.
Shop my purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
All I can say is WOW the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is insane! This was my first year shopping the nsale and I did not know how competitive it was to shop these items. Items were selling out so fast that as soon as I put them in my cart and would go to check out they would be gone. So intense! I personally was against opening up a credit card just to shop a sale, so I waited for public access like I am sure most people did. So, the public access sale went live at 3:00am, another thing that I found complete crazy. Were people up shopping at 3:00am for clothes and shoes? I mean, I’m not going to lie it did cross my mind haha, but I got my beauty rest instead. I did start shopping the sale first thing Friday morning when I woke up and could not believe how many items were already sold out in my size. I had started a list of items throughout the week that I had my eye on and I swear at least half of them were sold out on the first day of public access. I did get a few of the items I had my eye on plus a few other things that I hadn’t seen until I really started shopping Friday morning. All together I found some awesome pieces that I can not wait to wear this fall. I am not usually one to wish for cold weather, but with these sweet deals and cute clothes I can’t wait for fall to get here!!
Below I am sharing the items I purchased from the sale. Pricing and available is also listed out. Snag these babies up while you can because these deals will not last long! Click the highlighted item description to shop the link.
- Drop Shoulder Ribbed Sweater in Black. Sale price $25.90, original price $39.00. Black available in XXS – M, Also available in Blue Sterling in M.
- Long Sleeve Tee in the color Grape Leaf. Sale price $18.90, original price $29.00. Grape Leaf color available in M – XL, Also available in Black in all sizes.
- Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan in color Green Botanical. Sale price $ 31.90, original price $49.00. Most colors are sold out, still available in Black XXS – XXL.
- Sultan Chelsea Wedge Sneaker in color Taupe Suede. Sale price $59.90, original price $89.95. Most sizes sold out, a few colors still available in colors 9, 11 and 12.
- Trace Studded Mule in Black. Sale price $49.90, original price $79.95. These mules comes in 5 colors, most sizes are still available depending on the color you are looking for.
- Violet Genuine Calf Hair Mule. Sale price $64.90, original price $99.95. Most sizes sold out, sizes 5, 5.5 and 13.
- Emma Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans. Sale price $42.90, original price $65.00. Most sizes sold out, still available in sizes 29-32.
- Dreamy Fleece Jogger Pants in color Gray Heather. Sale price $29.90, original price $45.00. Gray Heather and Black colors still available in all sizes XXS – XXL.