To shop the look click on the highlighted link below, this will take you directly to the item on the website:
Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans, my absolute favorite pair of jeans, on sale today for 40% off making them less than $40!! Such a steal!|Crisscross Front Textured Knit Top, this top just screams fall, on sale for $12 today!| Pineapple Cellphone Case, love the pineapple print case, only $7.99.
Shop the items from my Shein.com instagram try on session.
Happy Friday babes!! So happy it is finally the weekend! I took the day off work to help my little sister decorate for her baby shower, I can not wait to shower her and my little niece with so much love tomorrow! Before I head out to decorate the venue I wanted to share a few of my recent purchases with you from Shein. I love love love Shein, seriously I always find the most incredible deals! The clothes are so adorable and the prices are fantastic, can not go wrong when shopping here! I did do a try on session on my instagram earlier too so that you can see how the items fit. To get to my instagram go to my homepage and click on the instagram link at the top. All size details will be shared below also. To shop the look you can either click on highlighted underlined item name below or scroll through the little widget at the bottom and click on the pictures, both will take you directly to the site to shop. Sorry guys, had to underline that last sentence because i’ve received so many questions about how to shop these looks, the items are hyperlinked for you 🙂 Have a great weekend!
- Drop Shoulder Dip Hem Marled Knit Tee – Obsessed! This top is so adorable, I love this purple color for summer and fall. Comes in a yellow color as well. I purchased it in a size small and the fit is true to size. I love that the back is a little longer than the front so you get the cropped look. 50% off right now, only $8! Such a steal.
Drop Shoulder Frill Detail Dip Hem Tee – I love a good peplum top and this one does not disappoint! The fit is a little baggier than most peplum tops. I am wearing a size small, I think that I could have went with an XS for a tighter look and it would have fit just fine. So I recommend getting your normal size, however if you can easily switch between sizes and would like a tighter fit then size down one. Originally $23, on sale right now or $9!! Also, comes in a beautiful burgundy color that would be perfect for fall.
Light Grey Letter Print Sweatshirt – Absolute favorite purchase! This cute little Babe sweatshirt is so soft, cozy and perfect for those soon to be fall days! I love the tighter fit, wearing size small. Fits true to size, however if looking for a baggier look size up one. Only $10 and totally worth every penny!
Crisscross Front Textured Knit Top– This shirt just screams fall and I am loving it! From the adorable little criss cross at the top to the bell sleeves I just cant get enough! Wearing size small, fits TTS. On sale for $15!
Short Sleeve Striped T-Shirt – The best basic tee I have ever purchased. I love the fit of this tee so much!! I am wearing size XS, fits TTS. If you are looking for a baggier look again you can size up. This tee is only $10 and is so perfect for any season. Looks great on its own or under a cardigan.
Shop the looks from my Nordstrom try on session. Great pieces to transition into fall.
Happy Saturday friends!! I am finally getting around the posting a new blog post for you guys from my try on session from Nordstrom. I am IN LOVE with all of the pieces, all of them are so great to transition into fall! I am going to try and do more try on sessions for all of you, hopefully I can do one per week with some awesome pieces and of course great deals! I will try and cover all sizing information below, if you do have questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message. The try on session is linked on my instagram highlights, click in the instagram link at the top of my homepage and it will lead you to my profile. Hope you guys have a awesome weekend! We are getting ready to head out to my brother in laws 30th birthday party, so excited to celebrate with good food and drinks.
- Drop Shoulder Ribbed Sweater in Black, also comes in a fun bleu color. Love the fit of this adorable black sweater. Easily dressed up for date night or down for hanging out at home. Only $39.00! Wearing size XS, fits TTS.
- Trace Studded Mule in Black I love mules for fall, they are so cute and versatile. The cute little gold studs on these give me all the heart eyes! These mules comes in 5 colors, some of the colors are sold out in a few sizes right now so be sure to grab your size in the color you want before its gone. I am wearing my original size 6, fits TTS. The brand is Steve Madden, my absolute favorite shoe brand ever, price is $79.95.
- Long Sleeve Tee in the color Grape Leaf, also comes in black. You guys have seen me where this already a handful of times on the blog. I am OBSESSED with this simple long sleeve tee. The fit is perfect, it is slightly cropped which I love. This color just gets me so excited for fall, I want everything to be this color! Price is $29.00 and worth every penny. Wearing size small, I can easily switch between a XS and S in more items so with this tee I went with the small so it wasn’t too snug and I love the way it fits.
- Sultan Chelsea Wedge Sneaker in color Taupe Suede. I have never loved a sneaker more than I love these Steve Madden wedged sneakers. They are my absolute favorite and will be wearing them nonstop this year! They come in black and camo too. This shoe is so comfortable, wore them to a concert where I stood all night and my feet never once hurt. I purchased in a size 5.5, because my original size 6 was sold out. They fit but I will not be able to wear socks with them. I would definitely recommend buying your normal size. Priced at $89.95 and again these babies are worth every single penny!!!!
- Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan in color Green Botanical, comes in 6 adorable colors. Literally want to buy this cardigan in every color. I love it! It is longer, comes down to about my knees and is just the most comfortable cardigan ever. Wearing size XS but wishing I would have sized down to an XXS because this runs large. I would recommend sizing down. Price is $49.00.
- Violet Genuine Calf Hair Mule Okay, if you ladies buy one thing for fall it should be these shoes! I mean seriously, I love love love these! The leopard print is so cute and surprisingly pairs easily with so many of my favorite fall pieces. These are a must get in my book! Price is $99.95. These were one of the first things to sell out during the anniversary sale and I am so happy that they have been fully restocked! Wearing size 5.5 because my original size 6 sold out QUICK, the 5.5 fits but would have preferred the 6. I would recommend getting your normal size.
Jeans shown in all three outfits
- Emma Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans The best jeans I have ever purchased shown in all three pictures above. I love a good pair of jeans, I just love jeans in general if I could live in jeans I would. The light wash on these is perfection and the fit is even better. Wearing them in a size 26, my normal size and they fit great. These are the first pair of ankle skinny jeans that I have ever purchased where I didn’t have to roll the bottoms up because I am only 5’2. That was the best surprise ever!! If you are petite I highly recommend these jeans, they are fantastic! Price is $65.00, such a great deal for jeans!
To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Green Long Sleeve Tee: Nordstrom Love this simple green top for fall. It is seriously so soft and I love the cropped fit.On sale for $18.90 until end of day August 5th, price will be $29 starting August 6th!!
Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom I can not even explain how in love I am with these skinny jeans. The fit is PERFECTION!! It is so hard to find a pair of skinny jeans that I don’t have to roll at the bottom because I am short. These are the perfect length, wearing size 26 for reference! On sale for $42.90 until end of day August 5th, price will be $65 starting August 6th!!
Leopard Print Mules: Nordstrom All I can say is OBSESSED!!! Currently on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, however the sale ends August 5th and there are only a few sized still available for purchase. I will post these again when the shoes restock but pricing will go back up to $100 after sale. If you love them, I recommend buying them now in a different size and exchanging them when they are restocked after the sale that way you don’t miss out on the huge discount!
Bangle Bracelets: Alex & Ani I wear these bracelets almost every day, I own multiple different ones and each one has a special meaning to me so I like to switch them up daily.
Pearl Stud Earrings: Shein Just your simple every day pearl stud earrings. They are on sale right now for only $2 (whatttt!?) and come in a large pack with many different size pearls.
Pineapple Cellphone Case: Amazon Such a fun phone case for summer, love the gold pineapple print. On sale for $7.99.
Shop my purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
All I can say is WOW the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is insane! This was my first year shopping the nsale and I did not know how competitive it was to shop these items. Items were selling out so fast that as soon as I put them in my cart and would go to check out they would be gone. So intense! I personally was against opening up a credit card just to shop a sale, so I waited for public access like I am sure most people did. So, the public access sale went live at 3:00am, another thing that I found complete crazy. Were people up shopping at 3:00am for clothes and shoes? I mean, I’m not going to lie it did cross my mind haha, but I got my beauty rest instead. I did start shopping the sale first thing Friday morning when I woke up and could not believe how many items were already sold out in my size. I had started a list of items throughout the week that I had my eye on and I swear at least half of them were sold out on the first day of public access. I did get a few of the items I had my eye on plus a few other things that I hadn’t seen until I really started shopping Friday morning. All together I found some awesome pieces that I can not wait to wear this fall. I am not usually one to wish for cold weather, but with these sweet deals and cute clothes I can’t wait for fall to get here!!
Below I am sharing the items I purchased from the sale. Pricing and available is also listed out. Snag these babies up while you can because these deals will not last long! Click the highlighted item description to shop the link.
- Drop Shoulder Ribbed Sweater in Black. Sale price $25.90, original price $39.00. Black available in XXS – M, Also available in Blue Sterling in M.
- Long Sleeve Tee in the color Grape Leaf. Sale price $18.90, original price $29.00. Grape Leaf color available in M – XL, Also available in Black in all sizes.
- Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan in color Green Botanical. Sale price $ 31.90, original price $49.00. Most colors are sold out, still available in Black XXS – XXL.
- Sultan Chelsea Wedge Sneaker in color Taupe Suede. Sale price $59.90, original price $89.95. Most sizes sold out, a few colors still available in colors 9, 11 and 12.
- Trace Studded Mule in Black. Sale price $49.90, original price $79.95. These mules comes in 5 colors, most sizes are still available depending on the color you are looking for.
- Violet Genuine Calf Hair Mule. Sale price $64.90, original price $99.95. Most sizes sold out, sizes 5, 5.5 and 13.
- Emma Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans. Sale price $42.90, original price $65.00. Most sizes sold out, still available in sizes 29-32.
- Dreamy Fleece Jogger Pants in color Gray Heather. Sale price $29.90, original price $45.00. Gray Heather and Black colors still available in all sizes XXS – XXL.
Review of the Avistar activated charcoal powder and mouthwash.
Distressed Denim Shorts: Express | Black & White Peplum Top: Old Navy, currently out of stock, similar style top can be found here | Faux Pearl Stud Earrings: Shein
What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone? For me, it is always their SMILE! A big bright white smile goes a long way in today’s world. Honestly, I am crazy when it comes to my smile, I am always making sure my teeth look fantastic. Brushing multiple times per day, flossing, mouth-washing, you name it! That is why I was so excited to team up with Avistar and try out their Activated Charcoal Powder and Mouthwash. I had been wanting to try out these types of products for some time now but never found the right ones to purchase. I am so happy that I tried Avistar. Let me tell you guys, this stuff is good! I have been using the products for a few days now and my teeth look and feel amazing! So clean and bright, I just love it.
So, in order to use the powder, just wet your toothbrush, dab it in the powder and then brush your teeth for one to two minutes. Simple!! You can use toothpaste with it as well, I chose not to mix them together. I just brush my teeth after using the powder to get them extra clean before bed. Side note, this stuff is tough, I mean it is basically doing a deep clean on your teeth, so be careful brushing along your gum line. I brushed my gums a little too hard the first night and they were sore the next day. Other than that little mishap on my part this stuff is great. My teeth feel so clean and they look much brighter now. The mouthwash is pretty amazing too! It has this very minty flavor, which I totally love!! Makes my breathe taste and smell so good. It is so important to take great care of your teeth, using these products has been so beneficial to my smile. Definitely would recommend giving it a try. See if you love it as much as I do. Can’t be unhappy when you have a big bright smile on your face!
Shop the activated charcoal powder and mouthwash on Amazon by clicking on the links below, enjoy!
Natural Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder With Organic Coconut Activated Charcoal And Sodium Bicarbonate: Eliminate Bad Breath And Whiten Your Smile: Mint Flavoured, Made In USA $19.97, prime shipping available.
Natural Activated Charcoal Mouthwash: Purify, Detoxify & Freshen Your Breath! – Peppermint Flavor (Made In The USA) $11.97, prime shipping available.
Shop the look here! Plus take a look at a few of my favorite Express denim shorts currently on sale!
To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Striped Yellow Long Sleeve Shirt: I love this shirt, the yellow and white stripes are perfect for chilly summer nights. I purchased this style last spring from Old Navy, they no longer have this exact style in stock but they do have a very similar style that you can shop by clicking here.
Distressed Denim Shorts: Express Currently on sale for $30! Love the style of these shorts, distressed with a fringe bottom. Easily paired with anything. So comfy and cute for summer, been wearing them on repeat!
Express currently has all of their denim shorts on sale for less than $30! This is so exciting for me because I love Express shorts, I have already purchased a few pair for this summer and have been wearing them none stop. Super cute, comfy and lightweight. Below are three of my favorite styles for this summer!
1. Low Rise Floral Embroidered Stretch Denim Shorts, click here to shop the link. How stinking cute are these distressed denim shorts with the white floral embroidery! I do not own these beauties yet but better believe I am order them tomorrow! Currently on sale for $29.95!
2. White Low Rise Relaxed Raw Cut Destroyed Stretch Denim Shorts, click here to shop the link. I love these shorts! I have them and have been wearing them at least once a week. White denim is one of my favorite things to wear in the summer. Lightweight, comfortable and have the perfect distressed look to them. A must get and currently on sale for $24.95, 50% off!!
3. High Waisted Purple Cutoff Stretch Denim Shorts, click here to shop the link. How cute are these purple shorts! These babies are perfect for summer, I am obsessed with the color! Love the cut off style too. On sale for $24.95, such a steal!!