Hello friends, happy Sunday!!
If you are anything like me then you would know how hard it is to find the perfect outfit for any event in your life. I always have a hard time finding the right dress for any occasion. I am the type of person who will wait until the last minute to find the right outfit for a big event, party, holiday, you name it! So this year I decided to start searching early for my Fourth of July dress. I LOVE the 4th of July, there are always so many parties going on and tons of delicious food to eat (my favorite part!). Every year at my house we have a big cookout for all of our friends and family, so of course I want to need to look cute. which means finding the perfect outfit to wear outside all day in the heat. While I was searching I came across so many gorgeous dresses and rompers all less than $50, so I thought I would share these red, white and blue beauties with all of you. Hopefully this can save you some time trying to find the perfect outfit for one of the best days of summer. Click the highlighted links below to shop the style.
Three gorgeous short dress options for those hot July days!
- Topshop Button Down Rib Minidress, shop link here. (Nordstrom, $30.00)
- Suspended-Neck Striped Swing Dress for Women, shop link here. (Old Navy, $24)
Calabash Rust Red Print Midi Dress, shop link here. (Lulus, $49.00)
Three gorgeous maxi dresses!
- Love Stitch Gauze Maxi Dress in Blue, shop link here. (Nordstrom Rack, $29.97)
- Love Stitch Gauze Maxi Dress in Red, shop link here. (Nordstrom Rack, $29.97)
- Field Day Navy Blue Print Maxi Dress, shop link here. (Lulus, $49.00)
Three stunning rompers to wear to those casual family cookouts.