Shop the items from my Shein.com instagram try on session.
Happy Friday babes!! So happy it is finally the weekend! I took the day off work to help my little sister decorate for her baby shower, I can not wait to shower her and my little niece with so much love tomorrow! Before I head out to decorate the venue I wanted to share a few of my recent purchases with you from Shein. I love love love Shein, seriously I always find the most incredible deals! The clothes are so adorable and the prices are fantastic, can not go wrong when shopping here! I did do a try on session on my instagram earlier too so that you can see how the items fit. To get to my instagram go to my homepage and click on the instagram link at the top. All size details will be shared below also. To shop the look you can either click on highlighted underlined item name below or scroll through the little widget at the bottom and click on the pictures, both will take you directly to the site to shop. Sorry guys, had to underline that last sentence because i’ve received so many questions about how to shop these looks, the items are hyperlinked for you 🙂 Have a great weekend!
- Drop Shoulder Dip Hem Marled Knit Tee – Obsessed! This top is so adorable, I love this purple color for summer and fall. Comes in a yellow color as well. I purchased it in a size small and the fit is true to size. I love that the back is a little longer than the front so you get the cropped look. 50% off right now, only $8! Such a steal.
Drop Shoulder Frill Detail Dip Hem Tee – I love a good peplum top and this one does not disappoint! The fit is a little baggier than most peplum tops. I am wearing a size small, I think that I could have went with an XS for a tighter look and it would have fit just fine. So I recommend getting your normal size, however if you can easily switch between sizes and would like a tighter fit then size down one. Originally $23, on sale right now or $9!! Also, comes in a beautiful burgundy color that would be perfect for fall.
Light Grey Letter Print Sweatshirt – Absolute favorite purchase! This cute little Babe sweatshirt is so soft, cozy and perfect for those soon to be fall days! I love the tighter fit, wearing size small. Fits true to size, however if looking for a baggier look size up one. Only $10 and totally worth every penny!
Crisscross Front Textured Knit Top– This shirt just screams fall and I am loving it! From the adorable little criss cross at the top to the bell sleeves I just cant get enough! Wearing size small, fits TTS. On sale for $15!
Short Sleeve Striped T-Shirt – The best basic tee I have ever purchased. I love the fit of this tee so much!! I am wearing size XS, fits TTS. If you are looking for a baggier look again you can size up. This tee is only $10 and is so perfect for any season. Looks great on its own or under a cardigan.
Shop the looks from my Nordstrom try on session. Great pieces to transition into fall.
Happy Saturday friends!! I am finally getting around the posting a new blog post for you guys from my try on session from Nordstrom. I am IN LOVE with all of the pieces, all of them are so great to transition into fall! I am going to try and do more try on sessions for all of you, hopefully I can do one per week with some awesome pieces and of course great deals! I will try and cover all sizing information below, if you do have questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message. The try on session is linked on my instagram highlights, click in the instagram link at the top of my homepage and it will lead you to my profile. Hope you guys have a awesome weekend! We are getting ready to head out to my brother in laws 30th birthday party, so excited to celebrate with good food and drinks.
- Drop Shoulder Ribbed Sweater in Black, also comes in a fun bleu color. Love the fit of this adorable black sweater. Easily dressed up for date night or down for hanging out at home. Only $39.00! Wearing size XS, fits TTS.
- Trace Studded Mule in Black I love mules for fall, they are so cute and versatile. The cute little gold studs on these give me all the heart eyes! These mules comes in 5 colors, some of the colors are sold out in a few sizes right now so be sure to grab your size in the color you want before its gone. I am wearing my original size 6, fits TTS. The brand is Steve Madden, my absolute favorite shoe brand ever, price is $79.95.
- Long Sleeve Tee in the color Grape Leaf, also comes in black. You guys have seen me where this already a handful of times on the blog. I am OBSESSED with this simple long sleeve tee. The fit is perfect, it is slightly cropped which I love. This color just gets me so excited for fall, I want everything to be this color! Price is $29.00 and worth every penny. Wearing size small, I can easily switch between a XS and S in more items so with this tee I went with the small so it wasn’t too snug and I love the way it fits.
- Sultan Chelsea Wedge Sneaker in color Taupe Suede. I have never loved a sneaker more than I love these Steve Madden wedged sneakers. They are my absolute favorite and will be wearing them nonstop this year! They come in black and camo too. This shoe is so comfortable, wore them to a concert where I stood all night and my feet never once hurt. I purchased in a size 5.5, because my original size 6 was sold out. They fit but I will not be able to wear socks with them. I would definitely recommend buying your normal size. Priced at $89.95 and again these babies are worth every single penny!!!!
- Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan in color Green Botanical, comes in 6 adorable colors. Literally want to buy this cardigan in every color. I love it! It is longer, comes down to about my knees and is just the most comfortable cardigan ever. Wearing size XS but wishing I would have sized down to an XXS because this runs large. I would recommend sizing down. Price is $49.00.
- Violet Genuine Calf Hair Mule Okay, if you ladies buy one thing for fall it should be these shoes! I mean seriously, I love love love these! The leopard print is so cute and surprisingly pairs easily with so many of my favorite fall pieces. These are a must get in my book! Price is $99.95. These were one of the first things to sell out during the anniversary sale and I am so happy that they have been fully restocked! Wearing size 5.5 because my original size 6 sold out QUICK, the 5.5 fits but would have preferred the 6. I would recommend getting your normal size.
Jeans shown in all three outfits
- Emma Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans The best jeans I have ever purchased shown in all three pictures above. I love a good pair of jeans, I just love jeans in general if I could live in jeans I would. The light wash on these is perfection and the fit is even better. Wearing them in a size 26, my normal size and they fit great. These are the first pair of ankle skinny jeans that I have ever purchased where I didn’t have to roll the bottoms up because I am only 5’2. That was the best surprise ever!! If you are petite I highly recommend these jeans, they are fantastic! Price is $65.00, such a great deal for jeans!