Happy Sunday friends! We just got back today from a fun weekend camping in Traverse City, Michigan. It was our first time traveling there and we had so much fun!! Traverse City is absolutely gorgeous, I really wish we would have had more time to stay and explore the downtown area. We were only down there for a few hours before it started raining on us. Oh well, we made the best of it and we have already been talking about when we can go back! If you’ve ever been please leave a comment below with any recommendations you may have! We would love to know the best places to visit next time we are up there.
Since the weather was crappy when we woke up this morning we decided to head home earlier than anticipated. I was happy we did because when we got home the sun was shining and the weather was fantastic. Perfect for laying out and getting tan! I wore this adorable new red one-piece swimsuit today from Target. It is so so cute, the sides have straps that crisscross down and the back is open. I am totally digging the one piece swimsuit look. So happy that they are making one-piece suits so much cuter than they used to be! So for today’s post I thought it would be fun to share 5 of my favorite one piece swim suits from Target with you ladies. Below I have added pictures and links for you to shop, including the adorable red suit I wore in the picture above!!
1. Red Strappy Side One Piece, shop here. This is the suit I am wearing in the picture above. I love the design of this suit, the straps down the side are so cute! The fit is great and flattering. The top is cut pretty low though so be cautious of that.
2. Palm Print Strappy One Piece, shop here. Palm print is so in right now and I am obsessing over it. It just reminds me of being on vacation at the beach. This strappy little suit will be perfect to wear to all of the fun beach and pool days you have planned this summer!
3. Pink Striped Halter Wrap One Piece, shop here. I loveeee this one piece suit that looks like two pieces put together. The striped top is adorable and the light pink color just screams summer!
4. Striped Tie Front Cut Out One Piece, shop here. Okay, seriously how cute is this swim suit for the 4th of July! I love the red, white and blue together on this suit, its adorable! Cut out suits are all the rage right now and this one gives me all the heart eyes!
5. Red Scallop Cheeky One Piece, shop here. Omg this suit is so stinking adorable!! The scallops at the top are the cutest. This suit is simple but would be perfect for any summer event you have planned.
Hope you ladies love these suits just as much as I do! All are listed under $50 and would be perfect for this summer!! Hope everyone has a great Monday!