To shop the look click on the highlighted link below, this will take you directly to the item on the website:
Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans, my absolute favorite pair of jeans, on sale today for 40% off making them less than $40!! Such a steal!|Crisscross Front Textured Knit Top, this top just screams fall, on sale for $12 today!| Pineapple Cellphone Case, love the pineapple print case, only $7.99.
To shop this look click the highlighted links in the paragraphs below:
Pink Off the Shoulder Top: Express I love this top, the cute little eyelet detail on the sleeves is so fun for and the fit is perfect to wear with shorts or jeans. Comes in 5 pretty colors. Wearing size small.
Ripped Jean Leggings: Express If you haven’t noticed by now I have an obsession with Express jeans. They are my favorite brand of jeans to wear because they just fit my figure the right way. These ripped jeans are super comfy, I wear them all the time! List price is $88 and all jeans are currently on sale BOGO for $9.90!!!!
Pearl Stud Earrings: Shein Just your simple every day pearl stud earrings. They are on sale right now for only $2 (whatttt!?) and come in a large pack with many different size pearls.
Pineapple Cellphone Case: Amazon Such a fun phone case for summer, love the gold pineapple print.
Listed 8 random facts about me and my life.
Since I am relatively new to blogging I thought it would be fun to write a post about my life. So below I have included 8 random facts…
- I married my middle school sweetheart, no seriously, we have been together since 8th grade! I still find it insane that two crazy kids have been able to stay together through high school, college and every other thing that life has thrown our way. We would definitely not say it has been easy, especially during our long distance stages in college but when you love someone you make it work and I am so happy we did. We’ve grown up together and that really is something special.
- My husband and I got married when we were only 23 and 24 years old. It was the most beautiful wedding, I wish we could relive that day all the time. The sun was shining so bright and we were surrounded by all of our closest friends and family. Ugh weddings are so beautiful, makes me so excited to see my sister get married next year!!
- We have the cutest, sweetest son in the whole wide world. He literally makes my heart melt when he gives me sweet little kisses and hugs. I could cry just thinking about it right now. Being a mom is my favorite thing in this world!!
- I am the oldest sibling in my family and the oldest grandchild on both my mom’s and dad’s sides of the family.
- I love animals, every single animal big and small. They are so sweet and cute and I wish so badly I could adopt a million pets but shane has limited me to two dogs, haha.
- I have wanted to start a blog for years now, I talked about it all the time with my friends and family. Seriously so so happy I finally started doing it. It has been so much fun to work on every day.
- I have a degree in public affairs from The Ohio State University, GO BUCKS!!!
- My whole family loves to travel, especially if there is a gorgeous beach involved. We love going on cruises and staying at all inclusive resorts. Really anywhere hot with a beach works for us.
Okay, that’s all I’m going to share today. As always, thanks for checking out the blog! Hope everyone has a great night.